PERSONALIZED TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR THE BEST OUTCOMES
Centro Medico Santagostino will match you with a professional that will help you decide on the best treatment path for you: psychiatry, psychology or psychotherapy.
The team, composed of psychologists, psychotherapists and psychiatrists, integrates different skills and techniques to offer customized and flexible treatment plans to address the unique characteristics of each person and their concerns.
Our expertise with various disorders or psychological concerns, the professionalism of our specialists, the affordable price, the flexible hours and the convenient locations of our centers are just some of the strengths of this innovative service.
WHAT TYPES OF PROBLEMS CAN BE ADDRESSED?
There are several emotional issues or medical illnesses that can benefit from the support of an expert psychologist, psychotherapist or psychiatrist including:
- existential crisis (even in the absence of specific symptoms);
- anxiety disorders, phobias, panic attacks;
- mood disorders and depression;
- states of crisis in specific transistional stages of life such as separation, bereavement, retirement, parenthood, marriage, etc.;
- relationship problems;
- psychological problems related to medical conditions;
- family conflict;
- psychosomatic syndromes and somatoform disorders;
- sexual disorders in the absence of medical conditions;
- eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia;
- issues commong among teenagers or pre-teens (problems related to identity and/or the meaning of life, conflict with parents, discomfort with one's body, problems at school);
- new addictions.
WITH WHAT KIND OF THERAPY?
Our team is able to offer the following specialties:
- cognitive - behavioral therapy;
- systemic therapy;
- transactional therapy ;
- short-term, focused, integrative therapy;
- Lacanian psychoanalysis;
- cognitive neuropsychological therapy;
- pharmacological support;
- mindfulness techniques;
- EMDR ( Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing );
- non-drug therapies ( light therapy).
The team carries out weekly internal meetings to discuss cases and is supervised by experienced teachers from the most prestigious Italian schools of psychotherapy.
THE FIRST APPOINTMENT
In the first appointment with a senior specialist, an appropriate course of treatment is formulated, taking into consideration both the patient's disturbance and organizational needs.
The frequency of the sessions is established based on the patient's needs, and sessions can also be conducted remotely, through our video consultation option.
If the specialist deems it appropriate following the initial appointment, patients may be asked to participate in additional evaluations or in-depth interviews to esnure that our professionals have gathered an adequate amount of information to create the best possible treatment plan.