Bookings are only possible online. The payment is done online at the end of the booking process. If payment is not made within 20 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled automatically.
It is NOT possible to cancel or move the appointment within 24 hours prior to it so as not to take away the opportunity for the many people waiting. In case of cancellation in the previous 24 hours you are NOT entitled to a refund.
If you have to book for a person under 6 years old, please contact us at 0289701701.
After booking you will receive a link via text message where you will find all the information on how to prepare for the swab test.
Here are the guidelines you need to follow:
When will I receive the results?
The result of the swab is available by 11.59 pm of the day following acceptance. The reference will be available in your clinical dossier, by accessing your personal area of the site or app MySantagostino.
Sundays and public holidays are NOT calculated as working days even if they were exam days.
Important note: Like for other examinations, it is not possible to access the Medical Center in case of fever or any flu symptom. In this case, the request for the swab test must be done to competent health authorities through your family doctor or booking a domiciliary test.
What to do if you were tested positive for Covid-19 or you had contact with a person who was tested positive for Covid-19?
In case of a positive molecular swab, you will have to book the molecular swab that determines the end of the isolation, which you can ONLY book as a home service (home visit), in case you want to do it with Santagostino.
You can carry out the molecular swab in our centers only if more than 21 days have passed since the symptoms or since the first swab was performed.
- If you had high-risk contact with a person tested positive for Covid-19 and you need to book the molecular swab that determines the end of your isolation, you can ONLY book as a home service (home visit).
- If you had low risk contact with a positive person and you are asymptomatic or paucisymptomatic (no fever), you can book the molecular swab at one of our centers.
- If you need to book the swab (antigenic or molecular) for a child under 6 years old, call the Call Center at the following number 0289701701 for information on the centers that provide the service based on age and then book online after adding the child as a family member (if you are the parent or legal guardian).
How and when do I cancel a swab?
The swab can ONLY be canceled online, from your reserved area on the mySantagostino app or on www.santagostino.it
- From the app, go to Appointments, then click on Future Appointments and select the service to be canceled and follow the instructions until the cancellation is confirmed. You will receive confirmation sms and the refund procedure will start.
- From the site, go to Reservations, then click on Future Appointments and select the service to be canceled and follow the instructions until the cancellation is confirmed. You will receive confirmation sms and the refund procedure will start.
If you are cancelling an appointment for a family member, remember to select his/her name from the drop-down menu once you are in the Appointments / Services area.
You can cancel no later than 24 hours before the service, after this period, you will no longer be able to cancel or obtain any refund.